Something to scrap about!

If you’ve been reading my blog you know my Mommy was here over the holidays! It’s almost become tradition that she’s here (wherever that may be: Alaska, Texas, Maryland) with us for either Christmas or New Years. This time she bought with her some pretty scrap papers she found at TJ Maxx. I think she picked up mostly because it had a lot of pink which is her favorite color. But it just happened to work out perfectly for a photo of her I’d planned to scrap. mommyPapers used were:Fiskers Cloud 9 Design circa 2007. Love the gray and pink shades. I enhanced the flowers and paper with Stickles and Glossy Accents. I used DCWV The mini scalloped textured cardstock stack. And of course my new favorite embellishment, swirly pearls!

mommy close upHere is a close up of the embellishments. I haven’t written in the journaling yet, I have to figure out how to shorten what I want to say. I love those word stickers that came with the kit. This page came together super quick because it was a kit and everything coordinated!

chrismtas2009Here is a LO of my beautiful daughters last year at Christmas time. I used My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter Glittered Christmas Papers. I finally dusted off my Cricut and used her to cut out the snowflakes.

christmas 2009Here in the close up you can kind of see the stickles I added to the snowflakes to give them sparkle! Looking at these photo’s and looking at them now. The Pookie Doo has grown taller, thinner (her squishiness is fading) and too smart for her own good. The Munchkin has also grown taller, wiser and more confident. Watching them grow is so bittersweet.

Thanks for Looking!

Tiffany

Keep checking back! I have some awesome news to reveal this week!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails