My Favorite Hot Sandwich

You may remember the post about  My Favorite Sandwich . Well the ooey gooey, crunchy, warm delicousness you are viewing in the photo below is my my favorite HOT sandwich!IMG_8376
Do you need a napkin, your drooling! It doesn’t have an official name, we just call it a hot sandwich. It is so good on a cold day with a cup of soup. But not only is it ridiculously delicious it’s also super easy to make! IMG_8369IMG_8373IMG_8372
                      IMG_8374IMG_8375
In my opinion what makes these sandwiches soooooo yummy is the sour dough bread and BBQ sauce. And I will tell you, you can’t just put any ole’ BBQ on there. I only use the Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar Sauce. Other’s seem to ketchupy (yes, that’s a word!)IMG_8377
So what’s your favorite HOT sandwich?
Pin It

2 comments:

Tamika said...

Ooooooooh the torture! It is twelve noon and I didn't bring my lunch today and your sandwich looks so yummy! My favorite hot sandwich is a portabella mushroom grilled cheese with cooper sharp cheese on potato bread, very good!

Help! Mama Remote... said...

Sweet Baby Rays!!!My daughter nearly drinks that stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails