Beautiful Bookworm & Smile {Scrapbooking}

 
Hi folks, hope you all are having or had a great weekend! I sure did. I snatched up a really nice buffet/credenza at an estate sale and got to sit down and scrap.
Oh My Goodness it was great to finally get some scrapping done! FYI I'm a scrap-a-holic & a  picture taking fanatic! My favorite subjects to photograph are my children-of course.
My oldest daughter is a serious bookworm! She is a self proclaimed geek/nerd. Some parents are fussing at their kids to, "Come pick up your toys". I'm fussing for her to pick up her books.

 She wanted to do a photo shoot that showcased her geeky/nerdiness and her love of reading in her new favorite graphic T. We had so much fun taking these pictures. They grow so fast.


This year for my little one's birthday, her Dad and I surprised her at school with cupcakes! This was a  big deal to me because her previous schools didn't allow outside food in so this was her first time sharing cupcakes with the class.

She is my "smiley" child. Always smiling and giggling.

I am so in love with the newest lines from My Minds Eye- I.want.them.all. Their stuff used to be too busy for me. But for my birthday this year my friend sent me the Sunshine Collection and I adored it. I went to a convention a few weeks ago and snatched a few pieces from  new Indie Chic Collection.
 
 

Materials Used for LO/1:
                                            ~Sunshine "Forever" Classified Paper
                                            ~Sunshine "Two of Us" Damask Paper
                                            ~Sunshine "Lovely" Plaid Paper
                                            ~Sunshine "Memories" Blossoms Paper
                                            ~Sunshine "Memories" Buttons
                                            ~Sunshine "Forever" Decorative Brads
                                            ~Sunshine "Sunshine"Decorative Brads
                                            ~Sunshine "Two of Us" Pearls
Kraft Paper-not sure of the manufacturer
Kaiser Kraft Basic Pearls Yellow
Creative Memories Corner Rounder
 
Materials Used for LO/2
My Minds Eye Indie Chic
~Ginger "Direction" Brocade Paper
~Ginger "Pictures" Damask Paper
~Ginger "Travel" Tulips Paper
~Ginger "Adventure" Bouquet Paper
~ Direction Layered Stickers
~Direction Buttons
 ~Sunshine "Two of Us" Pearls

Who is your favorite paper manufacturer?
 
Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon!
 
Pin It

3 comments:

Tamika said...

Hey Iffy! Both girls are growing up so nicely! I think I know where my missing mojo is, you have it! Great layouts, it is nice to see you creating them again! And yes I love the MME collection too!

Tamika said...

I love the layouts girl! I know that scrap attack was waiting to get out the bag!!! It's hard to pick a favorite manufacturer but I would have to say Basic Grey right now LOL!

Papercrafting Princess said...

You have a great EYE! Love how you captured the photos and your MME creations are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails