Office Chair Pink-over

Hello again blog land, Today I’m showing a quick and easy project. I got the inspiration from a pin on Pinterest. You can see it here. I have 4 UGLY office chairs I need to recover in my house. I started with E’s first cause it looked like the easiest one to do and I want to be done with her room pink-over.

IMG_9642IMG_9652

I started out by taking the back and seat off. I laid each piece on the floor on top of the fabric and eyeballed about two inches out. Fro the seat I just cut a square and started stapling away.

IMG_9644IMG_9646IMG_9647

For the back I tried to cut the fabric more to it’s shape. I then pinned the two pieces together and sewed a all the edges except for the bottom. On the bottom I did a zig zag stitch to hem it.

IMG_9649IMG_9650

Next I added bow’s using some polka-dotted ribbon to cover up the over hang on the sides and to “cute” it up a bit.

IMG_9651IMG_9653

I had to add a little bling! I wanted to use rhinestones but my i-rock tool is broken. To make the E I used my Expression and some vinyl to make a stencil. Then I used modge podge to fill in the E and sprinkled very fine glitter over it, removed the vinyl stencil.

IMG_9655

IMG_9656

Thanks for visiting, come again soon!

Pin It

6 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Absolutely gorgeous Iffy! I'm sure the office looks totally different

Visitor chairs said...

It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much.

Tamika said...

Your all around craftiness never ceases to amaze me! I love that idea but I don't sew, yet!!!!

office furniture in pune said...

This is so cool. I am such a huge fan of their work. I really am impressed with how much you have worked to make this website so enjoyable.

Online Reality Ltd said...

Magnificent stencil work you have there! One would really be inspired to sit on that chair and work all throughout the day productively.

Donnie Smith said...

I like this idea of wearing cover to the office chairs. It can bring enough variation.
Executive Desks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails