SOCCER SATURDAYS


Since mid September I've all but one saturday hollering for the APG Arsenal Soccer U12 Soccer Team which The Munchkin is on. Before the first game I kinda dreaded that we'd committed EVERY saturday from September to October to Soccer! But it has been so much fun. I take a chair to sit in, I start out there but end up down on the sideline. I don't know SQUAT about soccer, ok let me go back I know that if the ball goes in the net it's called a goal. But other than that-CLUELESS! This is Munchkin's first year playing ANY sport and I am so excited and proud of her. She's made a lot of progress since the beginning of the year. She plays defense and loves it because she doesn't have too much running to do. Since getting my new camera telephoto lens I'v beem trying to get some good shots of the team on the field- I got more googling to do. Some are blurry, the color is off, or sometimes the clicker won't click!  Yes, I said clicker-stop laughing! Anyway thank goodness for editing so you don't pay to close attention to the picture quality.


It took a lot of restraint for me not to rush the field to check on my baby!
 The ball had hit her in the eye-she recovered quickly with no bruises.


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails