Giggly Girls

My daughters almost constantly keep me laughing. THey are so very silly and I love that about them. This winter during our huge snow storm, they got to go out an dplay in th snow several times. I noticed how after they would come in their little cheeks would be bright pink! I had to take pictures of them. While I was trying to get the shots Ryene said something to Erynn that started the giggle fest! They could hardly stop laughing.
The papers used in this LO are Me & My BIG Ideas- Sassy Collection from Joanns. I liked it because the colors were so bright and fun and I'd always stayed away from these types of colors. But an artist I admire over on SB.com inspired me to go ahead and give it a go.

Question: Have you ever been working on a LO and started adding the embellishments and COULDN'T STOP? That's what happened to me on this one. LOL TFL!
Here is a close up of the pictures, so you can see those cheeks and butterflies. You can hardly tell from the picutres but the butterflies have Glossy Accents on them. ::I love the stuff::


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails