Blog Love

So thanks to my featured sketch and all th blog love over on the Kreatorville Kraft blog, I also got some blog love from Allison on her blog Stampin' When I Can, we are litsed in the "Newly Discovered" section. So exciting to be discovered!!

On Scrapbook.com there is a challege to scrap an object. I debated for a couple of days and there were many objects I could have scrap..I mean my computer is practically my life line, I DONT leave the house without my coffee mug, absolutely can't do w/o my iPhone, any single scrapbook tool, LOVE LOVE LOVE my Honda and all her 120,000 sum miles. But I choose an object that recently became part of the this list.  This is an object I've resisted for a few years now and finally I gave in to the CROC CRAZE!
See, I work with children at a daycare and we cannot wear open toed shoe but I can't stand tennis shoes and socks! I suffered through it last spring/summer but not this year. After only a day of wear, I am in loooooove with my Crocs! Oh, and I fianlly got a to use the BoBunny Mamma-Razzi line.
The flower on the top and the brownish rose are both handmade.
There is a tutorial for the brownish rose in my archives.   
I used All of the hearts are covered in glossy accents-GREAT STUFF
a must have in your scrapbook supplies alon with BLING and stickes!
Journaling Reads: Although I still think these are some of the ugliest shoes. They are so comfortable to work in. My feet are so gladI gave in!

TFL!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails