Christmas Card Photo Shoot LO

Hey there friends! Just wanted to share a layout I completed with the Christmas Card photo shoot pictures.xmas shootMaterials used: Echo Park-Everybody Loves Christmas. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Echo Park’s Paper collections. They are so bright and whimsical with lots of color and cute stickers.
xmas shoot 11 
Look at the little penguin, ain’t he keeeeyooooot!?
xmas shoot8
This LO was fun to create, I haven’t done a 2-pager in a LONG time! But I really wanted to include a lot of the pictures.
xmas shoot9
This page has a bunch of embellishments: Pom Poms, a real candycane, border punching, bows, sticker accents, felt hearts. and pearls.
xmas shoot 10
xmas shoot2
The journaling was done on my computer using Word.
xmas photo3
xmas shoot4
Here is the photo I would’ve chosen.
xmas shoot6
xmas shoot7
Thank for looking and I hope your inspired to create! Happy Scrapping!
Pin It

2 comments:

Angie said...

super cute Tiffany!

Alia said...

Oh so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails