I LOVE me some Pinterest!

Hello blog land! I have a question for you. Do you pinterest? I do and I. LOVE. IT! It’s so super convenient to be able to keep track of idea’s and things found online in one tidy space. Before pinterest I would create folders in my favorites to quickly access websites and things found online but that never really worked for me. So WHAT exactly is Pinterest?

image

source

Here’s a peek at some of my pin boards.

image

I absolutely love this! When I’m planning a birthday party, I just create a board and start pining away. You can do a search on different subjects and see other user’s pins. IT.IS.AWESOMEimage

This tool has really be a life saver while I’ve been planning Hubby’s 40th Birthday/Promotion party. I made a folder and while surfing the web getting ideas and looking up products online, I pin things I like or want to take a closer look at.

image

This site has to be a party planners dream. Tons of party ideas all in one place.

Whassat that you said? You just found something cool you ‘d like to pin but your using your phone? No Worries! There’s and App for that! These days there is an App for everything…but that’s a different blog post for a different day…..

image

The only little hiccup is that you have to be invited to join Pinterest. I was hooked up last year via a blog I follow. But if you’re not all ready a pinterest user, put your email addy in a comment and I’ll send you an invite. Once you join don’t forget to follow me on Pinterst! See the little red button at the top of the page.

Happy Pinning!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails