Retreat…Retreat!

Two weekends ago for the 2nd time I attended the Crop Cirlces Srapbooking Retreat in Bedford, PA! Gorgeous coutryside..that I didn’t take time to go out and shoot because I was too busy scrapping, chatting, and eating!

Bedford, PA
I’ll have to go back and take pictures though, they have 14 covered bridges and a place called Gravity Hill that I wanna peep!

croppers
Top: Cassie, ME, Andrea, Linda Bottom: Zemma, Lisa, Adora
Me in the Tall Green Hat- If you were wearing the hat when the timer went off you got more tickets to enter in the raffle. scrap queen
celebrate card
Above is a card and below are the layouts I created…much more progress than last years 4 or 5! I took a break in between layouts to get the most fabulous FREE 1 hour massage (which I won at last years crop). That’s partly why I go! To get that massage!our angel
Steven love
make a wish
spring concert
Glamorous Girl
beautifall
Puppy Love
Hubbs
roses
Usually when I come home from a crop my mojo is flowing….this year was no exception, here are a few more layouts I created once I was home and hadn’t even upacked!!
1 cool daddy
Rain
Toe Tally cute
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails