Welcome to “Da Hood” & Happy Birthday Too!

This month is my Mommy’s birthday! I NEVER know what to get her and she never tells me what she’d like. We both LOVE The Cheesecake Factory’s cheesecake so I thought I’ll send her a gift card to zip over to Barnes & Noble and get herself a slice. 
bday card
Here is a view of the inside.  I do adore Imaginisce Birthday Bash Collection I’ve used the heck out what papers I did have. They are great for making celebratory cards, layouts, decorations and more! I give it an A+
inside bday card
Here I used the same collection to make a card for my cousin who is expecting her fist child, who is a boy. I am very excited for her and Ryene and I had too much fun shopping for the gift. Being that this is her first baby I thought she should be welcomed into the “da Hood” :Motherhood: I know, genius0-Right?!
da hood
a view of the inside. Martha Stewarts Loop border punch is probably my 2nd fav after treading water. inside da hood
TFL Tiffany Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails