FINALLY!!

You know what , I haven't scrapped in a coon's age (heard that on tv-lol). Well it's seemed like forever! School started, girlscouts kicked up again, soccer, dance....and that leaves VERY little time for scrappin'. Not to mention, being exhausted I had no motivation to scrap or inspiration until I was cleaning and organizing my area and I came across my Echo Park Sweet Summertime collection. Now when this line was released I drooled over it. I thought it was such a horrible crime to leave such pretty pretty paper uncut or glued! So yesterday night I got crackin' and let me tell you it felt goooooooood! FINALLY I  got a LO done! Here's what I came up with. Using picutres of my silly girls the morning of Erynn's 6th Bday.

I've been seeing these cute banners on tons of LOs since earlier this year and I've been anxious to do my own. Also those paper curls add such a cute element to the page. The quote I used is, "literal". Before Erynn came along Ryene would beg and pleade for a baby sister, well she got her wish but sometimes as lil sisters do, Erynn can be a lil pesky and when Ryene comes to complain I reminder she asked for her! Erynn always co-signs my statement.


TFL! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails