Sisters

I don't have a sister and so if it's true we always want what we can't have, I've always wished I'd had a sister. Preferably an older sister from whom I could borrow clothes, would do my hair and give me advice.
Luckily my little E has one. R is the best big sister I know. She looks out for E and I love to hear her giving her advice on friendships when they think I can't hear them. Most every night since Munchkin learned to read she's read her little sister a bedtime or anytime story or two. I love when E brings home drawings from school or daycare of her and her big sister, there are always hearts and the words, "I love my sister".
                                                                                     The pictures were taken when E was 5 months old  and R was 4
In case you may not have noticed I used a ton of pearl accents. They are my new favorite products.











I love the beauty stickles and glossy accents add to embellishments.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Products Used:
My Minds Eye So Sophie
In Love-Petite Red Floral Paper
Brothers & Sisters-Gracious Greenery Paper
Brothers & Sisters-Petite Blue Floral Paper
Queen & Co Pearls-Berry Red
Queen & Co Felt Fusion-Classic Scroll
Martha Stewart- Lg Monarch Butterfly Punch
Martha Stewart Classic Butterfly Punch
Martha Stewart- Doily Border Punch
1-1.5" Scalloped Circle Punch
Pink Paislee - 365 Degrees Collection - Ribbon Pleats
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Tea Dye
American Crafts-Thickers Vinyl
Making  Memories-Metro Mini Shimmer Alpha
Glossy Accents
Lime Green Stickles

Pin It

3 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

sooo keyyy-oot!
the girls are so adorable--
gotta get a closeup of the ingredients and see what i can buy like you have on there--great job!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout you did a very nice job tfs

Teniqua said...

Very gorgeous layout. Your firls are so beautiful. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails