I'm a sketchin' machine!!

Not really, but it sure feels like it. I guess I've got alot of pinned up creativity and this week I actually had time to create LO's form the sketches I've bene creating over the past few weeks.  Everything seemed to all fall into place, all of my orders came by Saturday, everything that needed be done around the house was done early, basketball games were on to keep hubby's attention, the girls had play dates...it was the perfect weekend! I can't believe I got 3 LOs done so far! Here's the 3rd.

And here is the LO I created:

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE  the new collections from My Little Shoebox. In this LO I used the Just Add Butter Line. How perfect for these pictures!
TFL!
check me out @ http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/378861/view/2712221/-1.html
Pin It

2 comments:

Megan Ann said...

great sketch! I added you as a friend on fb, after i sent the message to add you as a friend I saw that you were from Greensboro! I am in Durham! It is about an hour away, but still cool to find scrappers from sb.com around me! Do you ever go to crops anywhere? I have been to one at Archiver's in Raleigh? Do you ever go to Archiver's? I LOVE it, but it is expensive, you can usually find the products cheaper online. I am going to try to work on one of your sketches now! I'll let you know if I get it done!

~Megan

Carole Stirrat said...

This is great!! I really like what you did with the journaling in the semi-circle! Love the sketch too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails