10 Things about me

Thank you, thank you, no really no applause! LOL I've been awarded an HONEST SCRAP award by EssenseVibez (still gotta learn to insert url's in the post).
So here are 10 HONEST things about me.
1.I LOVE cookies
2.I am addicting to facebook, but I want to redirect that energy more towards my blog.
3. I just ate pot stickers and it's past 9pm!
4.I watch scary movies from behind a tiny hole in between my fingers, one eye closed, under my husbands arm.
5. A little envious of women with beautiful natural hair
6.I really can't think of ten...is that bad? Ok I'll try harder.
7.I probably need to shave my legs before my husband gets back next week.
8.I don't know ten other poeple with blogs
9. Glimmermist intimidate me.
10. I hummmmmmmm at random and unconsciously

NOW The rules of this award are:1. Post the award on your blog2. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you3. Tell those people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP, inform them of these guidelines4. Share “Ten Honest Things” about yourself. Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails