BACK to School



Very excited about my first LO using thread. I hand stitched the threaded design. I was really excited for how it turned out. I will definately be doing more with sewing/stithces in the future. I will definately be looking for a sewing machine. We're a little past back to school season. Most schools have gotten their first report cards by now. This LO is of Erynn first days of Kindergarten. The 1st day only lasted 2 hours with the parents there to get an orientation. The second day she got on the bus and rode to schoool with the rest of the kids and stayed all day.
This LO was created using
Imaginisce Teacher's Pet Collection
Cricut Expression and Doodle Charms Cartridge
Stickles: waterfall, lime green, stardust
Green sewing thread for stitches.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails