My 1st Scrap ReTREAT!


This past weekend I got the pleasure of attending a scrap retreat in Bedford, PA hosted by Crop Circles. This was my very first experience and it far exceeded my expectations. I cannot wait until the next one. I did expect however that I woudn't get an enormous amount of scrapping done but I managed to complete 2 double LOs and 2 single LOs. One of them even won 1st place in a LO contest (BIG CHEESE) and I won a complimentary 1 hour long massage at the next crop- whooohooo! So here's what I created:



1st Place WINNER ( rose tutorial coming soon)
 




I've been dying to use this title, being that The Hubbs(my husband Steven) is actually a SSG in the army.






This page took a while, in my mind it seemd like a quick to do, but several hours later...tadah!


Close up of the rainbow, the hearts are accented with *stickles* and *glossy accents*


My daughters getting to play in the leaves last fall. (flower turtorial coming soon)
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails